Sunday 23 October 2011

Trend Watch: Running Wilded

Today I'm writing about a pair of fabulous leopard print flats that I just purchased by Roberto Vianni (below). I love these flats because went I wear them with a simple sweater and dark blue denim they take a plain outfit and adds style and a little edge. Animal print is coming back in full force this season and is a must have in shoes, belts and bags. Quite a few retailers this fall as showcasing animal print accessories and are selling out. I had to go to four different stores to find a pair of animal print flats in my size. I was going to have a pair one way or the other. Listed below are a few tips on how to rock the animal print this season.



Tip

1. Though it’s in style to wear animal print don't go overboard with it. Having one piece in an outfit is trending more than that you look tacky.
2. Don’t mix you prints. Having leopard print shoes and a Zebra belt is a no no.
3. Animal print can be worn at any age.

4. If you’re unsure start off with something small like a scarf or a headband.

5. Go for texture like the shoes I bought are made from faux horse hair.


Shoes were purchase from sterling shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristina,

    I came across your blog when I was searching for awesome fashion experts online and I love your work on Bad Crush! You don’t need me to tell you that you have excellent taste thus I want to personally invite you to be one of the top fashion Advisors on ShopSquad , a free shopping advice website where shoppers and your readers can ask Advisors (i.e. you!) for advice.

    If you recommend something that is purchased, you get a percentage of the sale. You're already sharing your expertise through your blog, so why not earn more money for it? You can also earn $5 for each of your readers who signs up.

    Read our great press coverage or learn how ShopSquad works . When you're ready, sign up free at www.shopsquad.com.

    Feel free to ask me any questions: marshall.chen@shopsquad.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete