Monday 10 October 2011

Head Turner

You know when you get up for work the next morning after a fantastic night out on the town, and you didn't want to wake up so you pressed snooze six times and now there’s no time for a shower. Well that’s me on a regular bases and the answer is a headband. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the hat at work but the headband or head pieces is the perfect answer to cover up yesterday’s hair. This season I'm loving the chunky knitted headband by Kit & Pearl. Totally chic!






Side Note:

So it’s October in Vancouver and getting very chilly outside. Now I know everyone who reads this blog knows without saying that sock and sandals are a major fashion NO, NO and the number ONE fashion faux pas! But on the sales floor TODAY I notice this young man who could not have been more than twenty-one in WHITE SOCKS AND ORANGE FLIP FLOPS!!! - Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment