Thursday 13 October 2011

The Attack Of the Birkin

I don't know if it’s just me, but it looks like there’s a major celebrity craze for the Hermes Birkin bag. Personally I think the bag is beautiful but it’s not my style and definitely out of my price range. Stars such as Kim Kardashain, Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria have all been spotted carrying this high priced item. The Orange Birkin features below cost alone over $16,000 and only go up in price the older it is. Now the other bags I have featured are Birkin look a likes, the one on the left is by Pierotucci and can be found online and retails for about $245. On the opposite side I have a bag from Aldo and only retains for $48.  Regardless of the latest trend if you can’t afford the real one you can always find something similar. Note this doesn’t mean go buy a fake!



What do you think of the Birkin bag? Comment and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. It´s a nice bag. Quite simple but i think there are better designs out there! And 16000??? omg!

    ReplyDelete