Saturday 8 October 2011

Ring Leader

One of my favorite things in fashion would have to be jewellery and on that subject I adore statement rings. It’s just that they are the perfect accessories to any outfit and there’s so many to choose from. Also it doesn’t matter how large or small they are they are always in fashion.  Now the rings I'm showing below are all under $50 and all can be found on www.Styleshop.com. Personally I don’t like spending a lot of money on rings because I like to buy so many of them and if I lose one of them it’s not the end of the world. When buying an oversized ring look for something unexpected or something with a pop of colour. You want your piece to stand out.






BadCrush giveaway will end October 31.

And if you would like to purchase something from CrushJewels on www.Etsy.com use discount code: Badcrush20 and receive 20% off your purchase for the month of October.
<3K

2 comments:

  1. Kristina, they're beautiful, especially the coral ring. My mom would have loved them. She was really into large rings, and I have her favorite amethyst ring now. What really caught my eye this time was the sketch of the three models on the pale, pale pink background. I would be So happy to have a tee shirt with that design. It has style, and movement and Verve (don't think I've ever used that word before but it sprang to mind and works perfectly). Your site is very attractive and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your website. And of course these rings are a lot of fun. I need to go out shopping and find a few for the new season. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete