Thursday 20 October 2011

Going Nude!

The best advice I ever had was that if you didn't know what colour heels to wear, it was always best to choose a nude or a metallic. That was from my first boss at my first real job. Personally I'm a big fan of Nude. They always seem to go with what you’re wearing and always work. Also there’s something about nude or blush heels that screams sexy and they makes your legs look longer witch is a plus. In the pic below I have chosen my favorite pumps. I absolutely adore the Sam Edelman pumps with the Bow. Can you say HOTT! Work them with a little cocktail dress or a pair of skinny jeans and a leather jacket.
<3K


BadCrush Giveaway Ends October 31 so remember to comment and follow

3 comments:

  1. If they make my legs look longer then..hell yeahhh my next pair is gonna be nude! hahaha. Seriously i love that colour.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful shoes. I like them all http://www.cigs4girls.com/

    ReplyDelete