Monday 5 September 2011

Wish List for Fall


This is going to sound completely crazy, especially being in Vancouver and summer just arriving two weeks ago. But I'm ready for colder weather. I know, I know it’s crazy but it must have something to do with working in retail and already having fall merchandise in the store. But I want to wear thick cashmere scarfs, wool military style coats and leather boots. Doesn't sound it sound nice, is that too much to ask for? Always this season I have fallen love with Andrew Marc Jackets and Milla its gorgeous (shown in Andrew Marc AD campaign).The curved tulip hem is a playful take on men’s formal wear. Fun, funky, flirty, and forever.  I'm not going to tell you how much it retails for because when I saw the price I almost choked on my tongue.  But it is truly a beautiful price to have in your closet or have something look like that in your closet anyways. lol

                                           - K (Hoping for rain)

No comments:

Post a Comment