Sunday 11 September 2011

A True Statement

So I haven’t really talked about Jewelry on my blog, but it is a true passion of mine.  I try and choose pieces with a story behind them and tend to like more of the vintage feel. I love gold and brass because of my complexion it tends to stand out better on my skin. Recently while surfing the pages of Etsy I found this amazing little store called Tinged from Calgary Alberta. She specializes in handcrafted vintage jewelry of odds and ends. The piece that caught my eye was the Gypsy Heart statement necklace. Made from a myriad of charms, buttons, coins and shells and only retails for $90. If your looking for a piece that will start conversation then this is the neclaless for you.  Pair it up with a LBD (Little Black Dress) and  strappy sandals and your good to go.
If you would like to check out Tinged go to:

2 comments:

  1. Love this necklace! We share the same passion for jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! What is yous point of view on ads on blogging websites?

    ReplyDelete