Friday 9 September 2011

Four Soles You Need To Have.

Okay so today we’re talking about shoes and what every girl needs in her closet as the bare basics. Now I know my male friends reading this blog are going to say my girl has more than four pairs of shoes. But all I’m saying that these four Shoes are what essential to every closet.
1.       Ballerina Flat:  They go with every out fit and they work for both day and night. Look a plain pair in a patent leather and if you want an embellishment the smaller the better. You want them to go with everything.
2.       Strappy Sandals: Choose them in your favorite Metallic. Gold, bronze and silver go with every colour you could possibly wear.
3.       Plain leather knee high boots: There a winter must, wear with tights and skirt and a cute sweater and you have the perfect winter look. My choice would have to be rich brown or cognac leather this season.
4.       Black pumps: The higher the better.

2 comments: