Thursday 1 September 2011

My Butt Looks Fab In These!


Okay so today at work I was helping this woman, maybe around seventy-five. She was with her grandchildren (in there early twenties) looking for some new pieces to update her look. She asked me what fit of denim is in this season and I told her that the look was either a flared or trouser leg. Then she looked me up and down and says "why aren't you wearing them". Standing there in my Jbrand skinnies all I could say was "I can't wear flared everyday" thinking I would if I could but I have to wear a four inch heel because I’m too lazy to get them taken up ( they just never look right after). Anyways it had to be the funniest thing a customer has ever said to me in a long time. In the end she ended up getting two pairs and a bunch of other items for her grandchildren.  But this whole thing got me thinking about new denim fits for fall. Now most of us girls know we can’t live without our skinny jeans but I have to say there are a few retailers this season with some great fits. This season Seven for all mankind have come out with a new slim trouser leg denim called Lockheed retailing for about $169. My favourite part about these jeans is they have a clean back pocket giving a more sophisticated feel. Another retailer is Banana Republic for their fall collection they put out a dark wash flare that retails for only $110 and they look super hot on and I mean HOTT. My favourite part about this style the distressing on the leg and thigh and they make you legs look a mile long.

No comments:

Post a Comment