Sunday 18 September 2011

The Test Of Time

I just wanted to share with you one of my favorite accessories that I bought earlier this year. Its my Marc By Marc Jacobs stainless steal watch. Not only is it a thing of pure beauty but its the one pieces that I can't go one day with out wearing. And no joke it goes with everything. The best part about this watch is that the band is wrapped in black silicon so it not only gives the watch character but it protects itself from scratches. Also on the outside rim of the watch its got these really edgy stainless steal studs and only costs $180.
 Aside from that I wanted to give you a couple of things to look for while your shopping for a great watch. Look for a piece that comes in a neutral colour for example Black, gold, silver or ceramic. Also choose a watch with a plain face, if you want something with a design go with simple. You want something that is going to stand the test of time (LOL) not something that isn't going to work with next years falls trends. Also tip stay away from leather or cloth bands they tend to wear out fast and need to be replaced. K<3

2 comments:

  1. I love how you're blogging on a regular basis now. :)
    I also love how this was your topic for the blog...as we talked about it earlier. lol
    I definitely do love this watch.

    ReplyDelete