Thursday 29 December 2011

A Winter GetAway

I’m very excited to report that I’m finally on vacation. Where I’m my going? Well I’m glad you asked. I’m going up past hundred mile to a beautiful little place called Ruth Lake where we stay in a cozy red cabin on a lake. Which actually happens to be frozen solid so there will be lots of ice skating and ice fishing. I know I know it doesn’t sound like something I would do but it’s so beautiful up there and I finally get a chance to relax it’s completely worth it. So today’s post is going to be about what I’ll be bringing on my little getaway. And yes I did end up purchasing clothes that really no one is going to see up there, but when I look good I feel good. When I think about packing for this mini vacation I think layers, items that are easy to wear and are warm and comfortable.

The items in the picture above are mostly from Banana Republic, Club Monaco and Wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment