Wednesday 7 December 2011

Its All About The Shoes

So for most outfits its all about the shoes and because I'm feeling festive, I have chosen some of my favorite shoes that will go with any holiday cocktail dress. This year I'm loving the idea of wearing a little back cocktail dress and rocking it with a pair of black opaque tights and booties. There something so understated about it and when you wear monochromatic you can go wild with any accessories (Note Monochromatic only looks chic in Black).

The look you’re going for is effortless and that you didn't spend three hours getting ready. Holiday is also the time to bring out the bling and why not, it’s really the only time of year that people go all out anymore. So choose a shoe with some excitement like studding or a jeweled buckle. Women always notice shoes so why don't be the envy of the room.<3

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comment that women always notice shoes.

    ReplyDelete