Saturday 3 December 2011

A Holiday Cocktail

Christmas is just around the corner and so are holiday parties. This is my favorite time of year because it gives you the chance to really dress up and wear thing you wouldn't wear on a regular basis.  Personally I prefer the cocktail dresses over any other length because of the versatility factor and I like to show my legs. With any cocktail dress in a neutral colour or tone can be worn again. All you need to do is change up the accessories to create a completely different look. My pick for the holiday season it the BCBG Draped front satin dress. This dress is genius because you’re able to wear out for a fabulous Christmas bash or rock it a work.  Also holiday dresses can run on the pricey side so why not pick something you can wear again.




Also Check out CrushCosmetics at www.crushcosmetics.blogspot.com

Join and get free samples of Crush Mica Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment