Friday 25 November 2011

The Price is Right

What a day!  I guess I don’t have to tell you that today was black Friday and one of the most hectic Shopping days of the year. And yours truly was of course scheduled to work and work the sale floor.  What a GONG SHOW! And to be totally honest I only thought Black Friday was an American thing but No... People in Canada go Wild for it. But anyways it turned out to be a very productive sales day and I was Queen of the sales floor. But that’s not the reason I'm writing this entry. While on my break I decide I wanted Sushi. So I walked to the other side of the earth and while waiting for my Salmon roll I decide to look for some Christmas presents in The Bay. Big Mistake!!! I didn't end up finding anything for anyone but myself. And the sale was insane, Up to 50$% off. So like always I found a dress that I could not live without. I mean I saw myself meeting my future husband in this dress. So clearly I had to buy it. The Dress is by Rachel Roy and regular price at $150. I found it on the sales rack at marked as $74 and got for an extra 30% off!!!!



This dress is gorgeous on and the colour a moss green it stunning. When you first look at the dress you think it is a wrap dress but it isn’t. It’s a fake. Only the top is, so you don’t have to worry about your dress coming undone or slit being too high. It really is an effortless dress and can be worn all year round.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment