Tuesday 1 November 2011

My Heart On My Wrist

I've talked a lot about a great statement piece of jewellery and luckily mine happens to be close to my heat a beautiful bangle from my great grandmother. I got this bangle when I was 14, just after she died. At the time I didn't think it was anything special but as the years passed it has become something truly special and something I hold very dear. The best part is it’s made from brass so as time goes by it looks better and better. When looking for statement bangles or a cuff look for something in an original metal. When I say original metal I'm talking about something that isn't plated. You have to be careful because plated jewellery will fade and discolour over time.  Also when looking for a great piece choose something with embellishment carved flowers or set  in gems are always a good choice.

Tips

If you end up purchasing a piece with plated metal here some tips to keep it looking new.

 1. Don't wear in the shower or in any water
 2. Don't sleep with the piece
3. Wipe down the after wearing the oil from our bodies also causes items to discolor or fade.



 I'm so excited to share with you that CrushCosmetics is up and running so please check it out and follow. Check it out at www.crushcosmetics.blogspot.com.


Coming soon CrushLifeStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment