Wednesday 16 November 2011

Holiday shopping

I can't believe that it almost Christmas. November is just flying by and I need to buckle down and get my Christmas shopping going. Every year I do the same thing and end up doing all my shopping two day before Christmas. But I have to say I'm quite pleased with myself because I have already purchased my mother’s gift. Unfortunately I can't tell you because I know she reads this blog lol. Anyways I wanted to share with you some great Christmas gifting ideas. This season I'm loving cashmere wraps, a piece like this would be pure heaven for someone to open up on Christmas day. Choose one in a bond colour like a Cobalt blue or royal purple. Leather gloves are always a practical gift but choose something with ruffles or some studding for added flare. The gloves below are leather and leopard print from Banana Republic and let me just say hot! Also I love picking out jewellery for close girlfriends. It’s nice to have memories attached to great pieces and having stories behind them. Well I hope you got to shopping ideas or some ideas to work in to your wardrobe this winter.
BadCrush Rocking Winter this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment