Saturday 7 January 2012

Denim!

One of my favorite materials in denim, I love that gives you the option of dressing up and down and is easy to maintain. I know in previous posts I’ve talked about the proper fit and wash but today I wanted to talk about accessorizing with denim. This season I’m loving the Matt & Natt denim studded bag which retails for $100. What draws me to this bag is the antiqued brass studs and the double zipper detailing, as well as it works both as a shoulder bag and clutch (love a bag that does double duty). I know the idea of wearing multiple denim pieces at one seems to be a little overkill but if done correctly you can look really chic. The key to rocking this look is to mix different washes of denim ex. wearing the Matt & Natt bag with the denim mini. This way you avoid looking to matchy matchy. Also as a common tip don’t wear more than three denim pieces at once, you want to look chic not tacky.


Denim Jacket: TopShop $85, Bag: Matt &Natt $100, Jeans: Deivine Rights $30, Skirt: Mango $29, Bracelet: Rachel Leigh $46, Pumps: Paprika denim pumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment