Friday 20 January 2012

Copy That

Today, while looking through a magazine I saw this picture of khloe kardashian in this jumper and a pair of fringed boos and I just love it. It makes me long for summer, so in honor of her fabulous look I wanted to write an entry called “Copy That”. The dress in the picture below is by Amanda Uprichard and retail for about $200 I like this dress for a multitude of reasons, It has sleeves so it can be worn on its own, the pattern is flattering and in a large print. Last but not least it hits just above the knee to its great for spring and summer. Now I believe that you should never copy of look exactly.  It’s important to make the look work for you and make it look your own. The boots shown are by Steve Madden and retail for also $200 and really give you that wow factor.

Bag: Aldo $27.99, Earrings: Pyrite $198, Headband: Sephora $10, Ring: Lucky Brand $45 and Sunglasses: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment