Sunday 16 June 2013

Wow! Its been more than a year since I have updated my blog and though I feel guilty, I also feel like I needed a break. In my time off a lot of exciting new things have happened to me I got a huge promotion at work, I moved it to a new place:):):) and recently I have four new baby fur balls running around ( kittens just two weeks old). Anyways I won't bore you guys with anymore details but I want to share with you my last purchase with you and literally I am to in love with these shoes. This purchase was totally meant to be, I was in the shoe department at the Bay and I spotted them and actually heard angels sing. The 2013 Sam Edelman Sophie wedge sandal (picture below). I actual had the pleasure of wearing these babies to work yesterday and had so many compliments, Also a huge plus was these darling little shoes were actually comfortable!!!! 





Same Edelman Reg price at $165.00 got on promotion for $99.00

No comments:

Post a Comment