Tuesday 17 April 2012

Wardrobe Essential!


Today I want to talk to you about hoop earrings, a complete summer essential. Personally I love hoop earrings, have since I hit the eighth grade and would beg my mother to buy them for me every time we went to the mall. When I finally got a cheap pair from Clair's for chistmas I worn them until they infected my ears and of course she made me take them out before my ears fell off. . . But anyways in gold, these season- less pairs not only go with everything, they also flatter every face shape. When choosing a pair of hoops  in 1"-2" in diameter feels the most timeless and a thinner hoop is easiest to pull off. Leave chunkier and bigger hoops for a night out.


2 comments:

  1. I really love that top. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hoop earrings, but I actually prefer them on other people. I'm also really lazy and hardly ever change earrings, so all I have are some little silver hoops.

    ReplyDelete