Wednesday 8 February 2012

Solar Flare

The second Pantone Colour I wanted to write about is Solar Power, a yellow so fun and bright it commands all attention. I love this colour when it’s done in small amount like as a shoe or a simple jacket. This season I’m really feeling the yellow top by Rag&Bone, actually Lemon curry to be more precise. I love way it hangs asymmetrical and that you care pair it up with a pair of skinnys and great booties and you have a complete look. As most of you can tell from past posts I’m a fan of Kendra Scott’s jewelry and these earrings are so edgy with the yellow onyx and chains. And I definitely suggest looking at her sale section while visiting her website because she has wicked deals.


Jennifer Lopez in Solar Power



Top: Rag&Bone Phoenix top in yellow curry $150

Earrings: Kendra Scott Kavita earrings in yellow onxy $85

Shoe: ASOS suede platform in mustard $98

Bag: Lauren By Ralph Lauren in lemon $58

No comments:

Post a Comment