Monday 29 August 2011

Snake That Bag

There are no words to describe the love I have for handbags. It doesn't matter how much they cost or what brand they are. If there chic and have a place for my phone then I don’t have a problem.  For fall Python would have to be my choice and Carlo Falchi had designed an edge yet sophisticated messenger bag by the name of Shirise. Mrs. Shirise comes in Navy, bronze and black and retails for about $1295 ouch. But I have to say if I had that kind of dough and didn't have to pay my phone bill this month it would me mine.  Anyways on my quest to find a python bag in my price range I did find something from Nine West. This colour bock reptile hobo only retails for about $110 and with its duel straps you can use it as a shoulder or a messenger bag!  Though this bag has not hit store just yet, you can pre-order at the link below.  So no matter what your choice is let sophisticated texture of snake slither its way into your closet J

1 comment: